To complete our week of Zen, I’ve found the perfect wedding jewelry to match such a calm and mindful approach to marriage — PEARLS! Over time, the pearl has become the symbol of purity and innocence. It is often sewn into bridal gowns or worn as jewelry by the bride. Pearls are classic and elegant. They are an astral stone for the signs Gemini and Cancer and are linked to the moon. Pearls have been called the “teardrops of the moon.” Some believe that pearls were formed by the passage of angels through the clouds of heaven.
Spiritual Benefits of Choosing Pearls for Your Wedding Jewelry:
- Stimulates spiritual transformation
- Promotes prosperity and success
- Encloses you with an aura of calm and beauty
- Helps with stomach, digestion and emotional stress
- Amplifies focus, meditation skills and wisdom
- Helps balance the solar plexus chakra
Information provided by Linda Blatchford, Jewelry Designer.
Today’s post on pearl wedding jewelry was inspired by the beautiful handmade bridal jewelry from Mercury Jane Designs. Scroll down for a glimpse of her creative talents!