Today’s wedding inspiration comes from a wedding photos we saw earlier this week.

winter wedding hot chocolate snow

After I saw this adorable winter wedding photo showcasing hot chocolate I thought to myself, “What a great idea, there has to be more hot chocolate wedding inspiration out there.” So I went about researching wedding hot chocolate ( I know, tough job!) and here are some things I found.

wedding inspiration for a winter wedding, hot chocolate

Hot chocolate makes fantastic engagement or save the date photos. The two bottom photos with the thermos and the couple blowing on their hot chocolate. If your engagement happens in time for the holidays, consider combining a save the date card with a holiday card.

hot  chocolate wedding photos

If hot chocolate has a sentimental place in your hearts, consider a well thought out wedding photo like this one. If there is a way to show both wedding rings, go for it!

hot chocolate wedding cocktails, winter wedding inspiration

If you had your wedding outside in December, consider what a round of hot chocolate with a little Bailey’s can accomplish between the ceremony and the reception for your guests. Choose glassware that fits your theme or winter wedding style.

winter wedding favor

Hot chocolate makes a perfect winter wedding favor. This is a great DIY wedding favor that can be accomplished in a single afternoon. Consider enlisting the help of those who can be bribed by hot chocolate. Make sure to personalize the label to show off your individual flair.

winter wedding hot chocolate bar

Have you considered a hot chocolate bar between events? This is a great DIY wedding idea for a winter wedding. Things to include are cinnamon, chocolate sprinkles, marshmallows (of course), powdered sugar,  cookies, caramel, whipped cream, nuts, dark chocolate drizzle and something salty (like pretzels).

hot chocolate bar for a winter wedding

One last hot chocolate bar idea for a cozy winter wedding. I love the organization of this one for a small wedding.

Are you planning a winter wedding that will incorporate hot chocolate? Tell us everything in the comments or on Facebook!

8 Comments on Foodie Friday: Hot Chocolate for a Winter Wedding

1. link alternatif rajacapsa
    April 17, 2016 at 4:55 am (3 months ago)

This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this
    one. A must read post!

2. predicting the future
    April 29, 2016 at 7:20 am (3 months ago)

Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing
    is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles.

3. delaware
    June 4, 2016 at 8:49 am (2 months ago)

I like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!

Keep up the very good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

4. fathers day jokes
    June 4, 2016 at 2:04 pm (2 months ago)

Wow! After all I got a blog from where I know how to truly get helpful
    information concerning my study and knowledge.

5. scam
    June 4, 2016 at 3:52 pm (2 months ago)

Hello mates, its wonderful paragraph regarding teachingand completely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

6. Everytown Hack
    June 5, 2016 at 7:01 pm (2 months ago)

Over the past few winters I’ve become more
    and more convinced that I can’t stop their need to
    jump around, run, slide, bounce and crawl. The particular way To Amass Solid Wealth With A Diablo 3 Gold.
    It’s the archetype of men-women way of relating that works the best since
    the beginning of time.

7. học tieng anh
    June 21, 2016 at 11:03 pm (1 month ago)

I drop a leave a response when I like a post on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute to
    the conversation. It’s caused by the passion displayed in the article
    I browsed. And on this post Foodie Friday: Hot Chocolate for a
    Winter Wedding – The Art of Weddings. Portland Wedding
    Vendors & Blog. I was actually excited enough to leave a thought 🙂 I actually do
    have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright.
    Is it only me or do some of the comments look like they
    are coming from brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if you are posting at other sites, I’d like to keep up with you.
    Could you make a list the complete urls of your community pages
    like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?