- I am afraid the artist will use too much makeup and it won’t look natural.
- I am nervous that the artist won’t use enough makeup.
- What if the artist uses a color that I hate and I am too nervous to say something?
- My skin is really sensitive and I am afraid of the products the artist will use.
- What if the artist uses too much hairspray and it ends up looking plastered.
- And many many more…
If you want to avoid all of that worrying, I recommend hiring Nicole Wagner of Powder Inc. She has been the makeup artist for hundreds of Oregon brides and I was astonished by all of the rave reviews I found on Wedding Wire. Here is one of my favorites from one Oregon bride, Tiffany:
Nicole Wagner is by far the best make-up artist in Oregon. She helped me to feel my most beautiful during my winter wedding up at Timberline Lodge. Nicole and her team don’t just apply make-up; they take time, look at your features, and enhance what you have naturally. Your face is a canvas and they are true artists. Every interaction I have had with Nicole has been absolutely outstanding and any praise falls short of what she truly accomplishes. Any bride looking for the absolute perfect make-up and hair team should look no further, I promise you will not be disappointed.
That is an incredible endorsement. There was no shortage of words similar to these when it came to Nicole’s skills as a wedding makeup artist. Now, let me show you some photos to prove it.
Nicole Wagner: Wedding Makeup
This is some great work by Powder Inc. and Nicole Wagner. You can discuss wedding makeup ideas with Nicole at this year’s Art of Weddings bridal show. It is coming up on January 3rd, so get your tickets now! They are only $12.50 online, and will be $20 at the door. Art of Weddings tickets make great holiday gifts too!