Friday’s on the Art of Weddings blog are all about tantalizing those taste buds and thinking about a favorite foodie parts of planning a wedding. Today, I have some photos that are going to make you wish you had a full stomach. Chez Joly catering is one of Portland’s best wedding caterers. As a wedding caterer, they have been in business since 1990 and are a family owned local wedding vendor. They also have their own intimate event space perfect for a small wedding or rehearsal dinner.
Things You Get With Chez Joly As Your Wedding Caterer
- wait staff
- china rentals
- beverage service
- bar service
- fresh and local ingredients
A Sample Chez Joly Menu Items
- Oregon Painted Hills Center Cut Filet Mignon served with wild Oregon chantrelles in a Madeira sauce
- Trapold Farms Oregon Haricot Verte served with roasted challots
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with a Chardonnay cream sauce
- Baked Pork Loin stuffed with caramelized apple and cherry chutney
- Portobello & Wild Mushroom Lasagna with spinach and truffled riccota cheese, balsamic reduction and pesto sauces
- Pecan Crusted Rack of Lamb with Brown Sugar Barbeque Sauce, Chive Mashed Potatoes, and Roasted Shallot Green Beans
Photos To Make Your Mouth Water
Need to hear about more? Come speak to Chez Joly about how they can help you as a wedding caterer for your big day. They will be there in person at this year’s Art of Weddings bridal show at The Armory. Join all of the best Portland wedding vendors on January 3rd.