Continuing in our series on the wonderful wedding vendors we have slated for this years Art of Weddings bridal show, today let’s talk about Perfect Planning Weddings and Events. I have to admit that I am skeptical of anyone who would use the word perfect in their name. But after researching what Perfect Planning Weddings and Events is all about, I think they may have every right to that word.
One of the best things I discovered about Perfect Planning Weddings and Events is that they only accept up to 10 events per year! Wow. That means that they are able to give much needed time to details for your wedding day. Being a full service coordination and design company means that they will handle almost anything that arises. Well, what exactly is that? Good question. Here is the list from their website,
Full Service Coordination + Design Details
- Unlimited meetings and phone calls necessary to plan and evaluate all wedding details including the creative vision of your big day, budget guideline, checklists, and timelines.
- vendor referrals, scheduling and attendance of vendor selection appointments.
- Attend food tasting and assist with menu design, timeline, & setup discussion
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of all décor for your ceremony and celebration
- Assistance with management of your bridal party
- Receive and record RSVPs with our exclusive RSVP management system
- Assistance with guest baskets and favors
- Management of all vendor bids and contracts
- Schedule dress fittings and attend final fitting
- Determine transportation needs and hotel accommodations for wedding party and out of town guests
- Research and setup of hotel room blocks
- Coordination of all personal items into wedding (grandma’s cake knife, special champagne flutes )
- Guidance on all etiquette questions
- Budget guidelines and coordination
- Assistance with wedding registries
- Attend rehearsal and coordinate ceremony (on absence of on-site ceremony coordinator)
Your Wedding Day
- Complete wedding day coverage to manage and assist with
- Manage wedding day timeline
- Manage vendor set-up of ceremony and reception
- Coordinate transportation for out-of-town guests and wedding party
- Coordinate and time ushers, bridal party, family, bride and groom for ceremony
- Bustle bride’s dress and arrange refreshments upon couple’s arrival to reception
- Coordination of entertainment and events throughout the evening (special dances, cake cutting, toasts, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Ensure that all personal items (gifts, cards, cake top, bride’s bouquet, toasting glasses, cake knife, etc.) are taken at the end of the evening and either load in designated vehicle, or keep until couple’s return from honeymoon
- Coordinate any special requests (champagne in specialty vehicles, to-go box of food and cake for bride & groom’s exit, etc.)
- Help eliminate last minute mishaps and hiccups.
- 10 event hours on your wedding day
Holy moly! That is a lot that you won’t have to worry about. Want to talk further? Come meet Perfect Planning Wedding and Events and other great wedding vendors at this years Art of Weddings bridal show on January 3rd, 2013. Tickets are available online and the event will be held at The Armory in the Pearl District. It is sure to be a night full of bridal bliss and some great connections for all brides in the Portland area. See you there!