Being creative when it comes to thinking up the perfect marriage proposal idea is no easy feat. If you want to get things off to a great start, it’s likely that you have been working up a sweat thinking of the ‘perfect’ way to propose to that special person in your life.
First things first, if you have not yet purchased your diamond engagement ring, you probably would have discovered the sheer amount of choice there is. With all of the diamond engagement rings in Sydney, it can seem overwhelming.
Even though a proposal is unique to your relationship, there is always room for more ideas to inspire your imagination. You want to be as creative as possible for this day your future wife or husband will remember for the rest of their lives.
This is where Delphi Diamonds come in. Their range of stunning diamond rings in their showroom or if you wanted to be adventurous, you have the option to design your own! If you want to view their range, click here.
So, let’s assume you have the sparkly engagement ring all ready in its box. Here are some creative ways to propose:
- Say it with a puppy. Maybe she has been wanting a puppy for ages. There’s no better way to show you are committed to the relationship and to her needs than tying the engagement ring to the pups collar!
- Has scrabble always been your thing? If it has, make it known and spell out your engagement! Watch her eyes light up as she reads ‘Will you marry me’. Best game of scrabble. Ever.
- QR codes are definitely not a passing fad. If you wanted to add a bit of technology into your proposal, why not get her a QR code necklace which when scanned, uncovers the special question. You can purchase them online!
- You can always go down the route of your favourite TV show. There are lots of beautiful trinkets, box holders and more in the theme of your favourite show. Whether it’s Doctor Who or Harry Potter, say it with something that she loves.
- If you are marrying a musician, they may appreciate a guitar pick with the special question carved in it. Even though that idea is mainly for guitarists, you can do other things depending on what their favourite instrument is.
- Treasure hunt! Everyone loves a good scavenger hunt every once in a while. Especially if the prize is a beautiful diamond engagement ring! So set up some meaningful locations to set the hunt and ask your girlfriend with a couple of her friends. Chuck in some random apportionments such as a beauty salon session then a store where she can pick out a new dress. Along the way at each destination, there should be clues or cards explaining why this location is special and clues to lead on to the next place. On the final one, you will be there to greet her and ready to propose.
This should get you started on the creative track to figuring out the best way to propose. We wish you all the best when popping the question!
Images copyright Alexis Arnold Photography.